We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our Mobile Apps into easy-to-use products for our Users. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Designing ideas using various methods and latest technology.
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, dialogue, forms and widgets.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers/developers.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with Sketch / Figma is plus point
- Working knowledge in Adobe Suite(Adobe PS, AI, XD, In-Design)
- Educational Qualification: BSCS or relevant
Experience of 2-3 years